PRETORIA’S MOST RECOMMENDED ELECTRICIAN 2021
5-Star Customer Reviews
Awarded For Service Excellence
Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
All Types of Electrical Work
24/7 Emergency Service
Electrician Worx from Pretoria has the ability to make things great again! Our local electrician Pretoria are not only licensed and background checked, but they are also trained to provide the ultimate customer service our clients deserve.
Electrician Near Me
We are your electrician near me in Pretoria, we can be of service to any resident, commercial or an industrial setting in need of electrical repair/ electrical fault finding, electrical system upgrades, electrical circuits or new installations. We pride our self in our workmanship, always doing our work 100% from beginning to the end over and above your expectations.
Trusted Electricians Pretoria
We are dedicated to acting in a manner that instills confidence and trust in all our clients. Our Electricians Pretoria will be transparent when it comes to explaining the work that is required to be done and any costs involved before commencing any work. If for any reason the calculation changes we will inform you immediately why it has changed to provide you the BEST quality service.
Electricians In Pretoria
Our Emergency electrician in Pretoria are highly skilled and ready to get to your electrical fault in the fastest time possible in the electrical industry. If you need an electrician who can support your electrical needs and keep your lights on, get in touch with us today.
Require a Call Back
Most frequent questions and answers
Deciding on what emergency electrician you can use in a stressful situation, is never easy. In most cases people would be searching on the internet, we advise you to look at electrician’s online ratings and reviews.
The results would show you to make the right choice. GMB and hello Peter is a good place to start.
Electrician worx has excellent ratings and reputation across all websites they are listed on.
There are mainly three situations when you should consider calling an emergency electrician.
- Should there be any presence of smoke, sparks or smell of burning wires near your electrical outlets . This could be a sign of a electricial short which could ultimately cause fire.
- If any appliance or steal objects has shocked you don’t hesitate to call an emergency electrician. At the very least, a qualified electrician should be able to assist over the phone on how to switch off the main power to be safe until the electrician arrives.
- Exposed wires or you feel you or a family member’s safety is compromised. These issues should be dealt with immediately as they are very dangerous, especially if you have children in your house.
The cost of getting an emergency electrician out can vary a lot and depends on multiple factors:
- The area you live in; how far is the closest electrician near you.
- The day you need an emergency electrician. Weekdays are more affordable than weekends.
- The time you need an emergency electrician. It’s always more affordable between 8 Am and 5 Pm. After hours is more expensive although it is a 24-hour service Electrician Worx has very competitive rates for all emergency calls.
That all depends on the condition of the electrical installation and what the electrical fault is. An electrician starts mainly with fault finding and then work from there on repairing the problem. In most cases, 85% of the time it would be a faulty part that would only take up to an hour of labour and would not require fault finding. If the property is big the fault-finding process can take longer.
We solve 85% of emergency calls in less than 1 hour from arrival time.
Calling an emergency electrician doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg. We offer competitive rates