Emergency Electrician Pretoria
We solve 85% of emergency calls in less than 1 hour from arrival time.
Power failers and tripping circuits саn happen аt аnу time of the day, so its imperative tо call Electrician worx tо identify the problems and put forward а solution аnd repair it as soon as possible. Our response vehicles are аvаіlаblе іn уоur area tо give you extra protection аgаіnѕt all hazards and dangerous electrical situations. We will have your power up and running.
A power failure in most households is simply an inconvenience, no one should be in the dark for hours, a circuit overload, tripping earth leakage or smoking outlet, however, is a critical emergency. With a critical emergency, you need the services of an emergency electrician to locate and repair the problem fast, before it escalates to a bigger emergency like a fire.
You can count on our emergency electricians to provide you with quality and trustworthy emergency services at any time of the day or night. At Electrician worx our emergency team clearly understands the dangers associated with low or faulty electrical systems and will leave you a happy and with a safe electrical system.
We pride ourselves on being the best respond emergency team in Pretoria. Moreover, our fleet vehicles are fully equipped and stocked up with all the necessary equipment and tools required for emergency jobs. All our vehicles are stocked with commonly used parts, and our electricians are professionals. Our electricians constantly receive regular training in electrcial so that they are always updated on the latest developments on new safety standards.
Most frequent questions and answers
Deciding on what emergency electrician you can use in a stressful situation, is never easy. In most cases people would be searching on the internet, we advise you to look at electrician’s online ratings and reviews.
The results would show you to make the right choice. GMB and hello Peter is a good place to start.
Electrician worx has excellent ratings and reputation across all websites they are listed on.
There are mainly three situations when you should consider calling an emergency electrician.
- Should there be any presence of smoke, sparks or smell of burning wires near your electrical outlets . This could be a sign of a electricial short which could ultimately cause fire.
- If any appliance or steal objects has shocked you don’t hesitate to call an emergency electrician. At the very least, a qualified electrician should be able to assist over the phone on how to switch off the main power to be safe until the electrician arrives.
- Exposed wires or you feel you or a family member’s safety is compromised. These issues should be dealt with immediately as they are very dangerous, especially if you have children in your house.
The cost of getting an emergency electrician out can vary a lot and depends on multiple factors:
- The area you live in; how far is the closest electrician near you.
- The day you need an emergency electrician. Weekdays are more affordable than weekends.
- The time you need an emergency electrician. It’s always more affordable between 8 Am and 5 Pm. After hours is more expensive although it is a 24-hour service Electrician Worx has very competitive rates for all emergency calls.
That all depends on the condition of the electrical installation and what the electrical fault is. An electrician starts mainly with fault finding and then work from there on repairing the problem. In most cases, 85% of the time it would be a faulty part that would only take up to an hour of labour and would not require fault finding. If the property is big the fault-finding process can take longer.